Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wordbook - 1st year anniversary

Hi Everyone!  A coworker of mine saw some wordbooks that I had created for another coworker.  He asked if I could make one for him to give to his wife for their 1st year anniversary. 

I created the wordbook in DS using the Mickey font and Walk in my garden.  I used the BIA to bind the book.  On the Cricut message board, I saw a wordbook that a lady had done for her son's graduation and she wrote a letter to him and included it in her wordbook.  I thought that was a great idea and wanted to include it here with this one.  So, I asked my coworker to write a letter to his wife so that it could be included in the wordbook.  I think it turned out great!  He said his wife and his mother-in-law loved it.  Thanks for looking.



















4 comments: