Saturday, June 23, 2012

SOC's Blog Hop - Day 2

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for Day 2 of the Hop.  I hope you all are enjoying the projects as well as your weekend!!  For Day 2, I decided to do a layout.  I don't do many layouts as I am addicted to making mini albums.  That being said, I hope this layout measures up to those that are pros at doing them.  :-)

I used The Summer Days paper stack by DCWV.  I just adhered the paper to some chipboard with hot glue so that it would have some stability.  I used Recollections flowers from Michaels as well as the flowers in the calipso tin that Michaels used to sell (I don't think they sell them anymore).  The lawn chair is a sticker, the flip flops and the title are from the paper stack.  The ribbon slider and flatback pearl are from Babbers1891 on youtube. 

Video and pics are posted below. 








Thanks again for coming back for Day 2 of my projects for the hop and don't forget to leave a comment and become a follower if you are't already to be eligible for the blog candy.  I hope you all stop back by tomorrow for my last project of the hop.


20 comments:

  1. very nice layout!! love the color and the flip flops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how clean and simple this is. I want to but, I have never scrapbooked before, and looking at this I don't feel so overwhelmed with the idea. Thanks

    kdnkdd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and they do make me think of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a great layout and a good way to use your stickers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card! Like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute, Sheryl!! I love the bright colors and all the embellies you used! Like boumaz said, it really makes ya think of summer! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love those little flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your layout is great, i especially love the flip flops. this blog hop is great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute - you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cute and cheery colors for a layout!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous layout! I love the colors!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these colors

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh this is just too cute.. I love it.. great summer colors too.

    I am your newest follower.
    HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think your layout is lovely. I love the flip flop on the button and the colors scream summer. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete