Monday, August 6, 2012

Gifts for New Engagement

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you all a couple of projects that I did for one of my cousins.  She was having a housewarming party because her and her boyfriend bought a house.  Well...a little birdy told me that he was also going to propose at the party as well.  So, I decided to make her a shadow box to help preserve the memories.

I used the Bella Amoire stack by DCWV, flowers, ribbon, and of course...bling.  LOL.  I purchased the shadow box from Michaels sometime last year.  All of the flowers were sprayed with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist.  The red roses and the heather sprays are both from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The blue roses and the white cherry blossoms are from Sa Crafters

I used a card that I had previously made for a design team project for The Cutting Cafe.  I decorated the shadow box using the same colors, just adding red with the flowers and I decorated a bag to put the projects in.  I LOVE how the shadow box turned out!

Pics and video are below.  Let me know what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment