Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Grunge Postcards - Scrapinvintage

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share with you all some postcards that I made for a swap over at Scrapinvintage.  This is a ning site and it is free to join.  Lots of great swaps and everyone is super creative and friendly. 

So for the postcard swap, we had to use the word "time" and the theme was grunge.  I must admit, I have never done grunge before and have run the other direction as it wasn't in my comfort zone.  This was definitely a challenge for me and I love the results.  I think the postcards turned out super cute!!  I will definitely try grunge again as I've gotten a couple of pointers.

I used Riley from The Greeting Farm and Prima's Moulin Rouge paper stack.  Pics and video are below.  Let me know what you think and thanks for watching!




No comments:

Post a Comment