Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas 3x3 Note Card swap w/Scrapdaworld


Hi Everyone!

Today I want to share with you all some cards that I made for a swap hosted by Tmika, who is Scrapdaworld on YouTube.  We had to make 5 cards to send out.  The cards had to be 3x3 with at least 2 embellishments.  We also had to make, or buy, envelopes for the cards.

I used The Ballet stack by DCWV and a stamp from Miss Anya Hats Off collection.  I really LOVE how these cards turned out.  I also made an envelope that had a gusset of 1/2 an inch since the card is dimensional. 

Pics and video are below.  Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think.












4 comments:

  1. All I can say is that you are truly gifted. I enjoy your videos so much. You are a true inspiration.

    kdnkdd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soo much Karen! I appreciate you for taking time out to watch my videos and visit my blog.

      Delete