Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Altered Wood Box and Mini

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share a project that I finished up Sunday evening.  After I finished altering the tissue box holder, I was still in the mood to paint.  So I decided to alter a wood box.  I also made a mini album to fit inside of the box but realized after putting my tags inside of the mini.....it was too big!!!  So....I made another mini using the Tim Holtz Baroque die.  This one is on the chunky side as well.  :-)   Both of the albums turned out cute.  I used the DCWV Black Currant Stack.

I also created a video for this project but for some reason, when I attach it to the blog, it doesn't show.  You can click my YouTube link at the top right side of my blog or click the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYqDR63FoPc&feature=plcp&context=C460bc4eVDvjVQa1PpcFPN74hW-H-kh9MBOnAgNx8maTkxboOGtQ4%3D

Let me know what you think and thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love all the touches you added--the lace and pleated trim, the beaded border, and that cameo!! Did you make this for someone special? Off to check out your vid on YT! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl, Thank you!! No, I didn't make it for anyone special but may give it away later. Thanks for looking and subbing to my YT channel.

    ReplyDelete