Monday, April 2, 2012

Paris Themed Mini Album and Card

Hi Everyone and Happy Monday!!

Here is my latest project.  I made a mini album and box card using the Le Tres Chic paper stack by DCWV.  I've had this paper stack for a couple of months but wasn't sure what to use it on.  About a month ago, Kelly (from CreativeKelly4rmCali), posted some cards and one of them was a box card.  I loved the look of the card and wanted to make one as well.  When she posted the instructions for the card, I made one using the Le Tres Chic paper.  I then decided that I should make a mini album using the paper as well.  The paper is gorgeous but it was a bit of a challenge in picking the papers so that they coordinated with each other....at least for me it was.  As for the end result of the book,  I love the way it turned out.  I love the look of the card as well.  There are pics below but the video gives a lot more detail.  Let me know what you think and thanks for stopping by.














No comments:

Post a Comment